Your favourite TASSIMO capuccino, for example our Costa Cappuccino
Take five minutes out of your day to spruce up your daily cup of cappuccino. For example with a dash of chocolatey goodness. Adding white chocolate in coffee is a perfect combination for those who have a sweet tooth.
For 1 white chocolate cappuccino:
- 1 cup of your favourite TASSIMO cappuccino, for example our Costa Cappuccino
- 1 tablespoon of chopped white chocolate
Looking for a vegan-proof version of this sweet coffee? Use an espresso pod such as the L'OR Espresso Delizioso, vegan white chocolate and a milk substitute of your choice.
- Grab your favourite white chocolate bar and finely chop about a tablespoon of it. Place your chopped chocolate in your favourite.
- Use the coffee T DISC to brew favourite cappuccino in the same cup. We recommend our Costa espresso based cappuccino for optimal flavour.
- Stir the mixture until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Use the milk T DISC to top off your cappuccino.
- Finish your chocolate coffee with white chocolate shavings or cacao powder.
- Enjoy your white chocolate cappuccino!
Non-alcoholic Espresso Martini recipe
Coffee cocktails are gaining popularity. No wonder: they’re tasteful, energizing and an impressive appearance. Create this Virgin Espresso Martini and impress your guests.
Chocolate Mocha recipe
Chocolate and espresso: a match made in heaven. Who doesn’t like the combination of coffee with chocolate?
Creamy Toffee Cappuccino recipe
Toffee and coffee are a match made in flavour heaven.